Johnny Goodro: Calgary is my home, I see myself here for the rest of my career


Forward of the NHL club Calgary Flames Johnny Goodro shared his opinion on the rumors that appeared about the exchange of a player in another league club. Calgary is my second home. I love playing here. In this team, I see myself throughout my career, quotes the words of hockey player Twitter journalist Pat Steinberg. Earlier, information circulated by Sportsnet journalist Eric Francis appeared on the network that Calgary was thinking about exchanging a hockey player. In the current Stanley Cup playoffs, Goodro scored 7 (4 + 3) points in 10 matches. Calgary flew out in the first round. The current agreement with the 27-year-old striker is calculated until the end of the 2021/2022 season. Goodro's annual salary is $6.75 million.
Kvinnor
Dating
Rike

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Mass media: A ship with allegedly ill coronavirus arrives in Odessa